01 May 2012

It takes awhile


Sometimes it takes awhile to say something … hmm. Maybe I should have re-titled this blog ``Deep Thoughts with Ocean Dan''. OK, they both are rather trite. I'm not really here to win awards, but rather I am here, because it's one of the few ways that I feel that I can reach out to my people on a daily/weekly basis through written word. Mainly me Mum, Dad, grandmother, mother-in-law and the rest of mine and Laleña's family and friends back in the states. Who I hope some will follow with some regularity. Not to subsitute for phone calls or to remove myself (ourselves) further, but to allow greater depth and meaning to exist when so many miles (kilometres!) have been placed between us. It may very well be true that this would have been good to start three and a half years ago when we came to live in Aus, but in many respects I don't think I was ready then to write. Obviously not! However, I did manage a few smattering of posts (blog enteries) over the course of the last four years. Though looking back on some of them I realise there was no direction to captivate my audience. Not that there will much to captivate you now, but there will be a lot of direction! I will start off by introducing my HF Radar stations to you around Australia. No wait, don't roll your eyes, it really won't be all science-y and dry. Well at least I hope not!
As it is now, I do this for myself and only hope that you may enjoy what you will and maybe, just maybe, help us feel a little more connected. I know I will; at least, that is, be a little more connected to myself!



Until later … diver down.


--
My Emacs Files At GitHub

No comments: